The Versatile Blogger Award
I have to thank one of my fairly new friends, Patrick O’Scheen. 🙂 Patrick has so kindly awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award. My very first award!
So, there are rules that go along with the acceptance of one of these and I’m very excited to participate.
Rules of The Verstile Blogger Award, should you choose to accept it. You don’t have to if you don’t want to:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Thank and link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate ten bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so they get notified by pingback.
So, here we go…
Seven things about myself:
1. I’m constantly accused of being a yeller, when I really just talk loudly because I’m such a passionate person. Especially when I get on a role about something that is really important to me. It must be the Italian in me, because most of my family are loud as well.
2.I lived on my dad’s 50 foot feadship for a year during high school and many of my vacations while visiting him before that.
3. My dad taught me how to sew and do laundry.
4. I caught my first fish in Sausalito, CA when I was five years old.
5. I caught a 130 pound swordfish in Cabo San Lucas when I was about fourteen years old.
6. During my weekend trips to Catalina with my dad on our boat, I’d take every chance I could to speed as fast as I could on my 13′ Boston Whaler. My dad caught me on camera going airborne. I got a little lecture for that one.
7. I’m afraid of heights.
1. From the desk of … R.E. Hargrave – She has a very creative mind and a great blog.
2. Crederoza from Fandom Fanatic – She has an amazing blog and is super friendly.
3. Anna from Martini Times – Her blog is also amazing and she’s very helpful.
4. Wyndy Dee – She’s extremely generous toward other bloggers and reblogs everything.
5. Becky Banks – Because she’s funny, entertaining, and has the best posts.
6. For the Love of a Writer – These two girls, for being so gung-ho with their new blog.
7. Mich’s Book Reviews – Amazing friend and a voracious reader.
8. Lorenz Font – For being a very nice person and starting the Poetry Nook on her blog.
9. Author, S.A. Jones – For her wonderful wit and great advice.
10. Lissa Bryan – For her incredible skill as a writer and historical writer at that.
Thanks again to the wonderful, Patrick for nominating me. 🙂